In no other industry do we place our trust, even our lives, as much as we do to health care professionals. The physical safety and health of patients are dependent on trustworthy employees. The most intimate details of our personal and financial lives are in jeopardy if they can be accessed by unscrupulous employees. The potential for negligence, abuse, criminal action and financial wrongdoing is high, so it is vital for health care employers to have a reliable system for ensuring the reliability of new hires.
In addition, patient rights legislation has imposed stringent controls on patient privacy and data security, so the element of compliance is added to an employer’s own sense of responsibility. The Health Care search packages are designed to give you peace of mind about the employees to who you grant access to data systems, buildings and secure areas, drug storage, expensive equipment and vulnerable patients.
Searches include checks for:
- Employment History
- Education Verification
- Criminal Records
- Sex Offender Search
- Nationwide Background Search
- Professional License and Certification Verification
- Nurse’s Aide Registry Check
- National Practitioner Data Bank Check
- Food and Drug Administration Debarment List
- Government Services Agency Exclusion List
- Health Care Integrity and Protection Data Bank Check
- FDA Disqualified/Restricted/Assurances List for Clinical Investigators